After some discussion, the Butler clan decided that Taco Monday is over. The vote to have Taco Tuesday was voted on and won! It was quite funny last night. Mr. & Mrs. Butler (Tim's parents) bought all the grandchildren sombrero's from Mexico, a few years ago, which is why the hats look too small. Mary Margaret was all excited, she kept asking was this going to be a big party, who all is coming, etc. I said nothing. Just get your hats and you'll see. I'm thinking of incorporating some educational material with Taco Tuesday...make them learn a little about Mexico. What do you all think? Oh, maybe we could have food from a different country each night. Maybe that would be too much work for me. The girls were quite dissappointed last night when I told them that they needed to put the hats up and get ready for dinner. Mary Margaret then realized that there would be no party. Boo Hoo. Just the old boring fortlets. MARY MARGARET - I'LL NEVER LET YOU FORGET THE FORTLETS..... This picture of Mary Margaret is for Carissa over at Good and Crazy People Mary Margaret tried to figure out this sign all night. I'm sure after she reads this blog today, I'll be in trouble. I like to make my life difficult. That's how I roll.
Taylor being silly. I don't have a good blog nick name for her yet. Tattle Teller would be a good one to start with.
Taylor helping with the preparation for our 1st ever Taco Tuesday
The new bathing suit for you all the ooo and ahh over with me.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
~!~TACO TUESDAY~!~
Posted by Kaye Butler at 8:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm laughing out loud...did you tell her I am intimate with her toes now???
Did she figure it out? I especially like the taco seasonings packet IN the sombrero!!
This could be like Where is Carmen Sandiego night?
My kids would love that...
Sounds like so much fun at your house!
Post a Comment