All in all we have had a good vacation. Friday we will be at my Dad's in Lead Hill and will head towards Wynne after visiting with them. At the end of this post is a slide show...
Odd Questions from the backseat...
Mary Margaret(she's doing some kind of personality thing in a magazine): Kaye...your birthday is December 6, 1918 right?
Tim snickers.
Me: NO....1973
Mary Margaret 19-73-1918?
ME: NO. 12-6-1973
Mary Margaret: okay....(very dramatically)
(my personality is helpful to all my friends and I will stand by my friends during boy troubles and when other friends are mad at me for not going to parties) I'm thinking that this is a teen personality thing.
Mary Margaret: Tim's birthday please.
Me: Tim's is 12-10-1970
Mary Margaret: Wow he is WAY older than I thought...(Take that mr. snicker)
If you are wondering...Tim is outgoing and can't wait to find out who asks him to the school dance and will he get a new outfit.
Taylor (just finished lunch): When are we gonna eat dinner? Where are we gonna eat dinner? Did we eat breakfast? I don't think we ate breakfast, so lunch was breakfast, which means I haven't had lunch.
Embarrassing moments:
I'm walking through the Titanic not bothering anyone. I come to a room with pictures that show the discovery of the Titanic...I'm looking at these pictures and come to a huge TV screen, so I stand there. Tim walks up and says um, Kaye, you need to move. I turn around and there is a whole room full of people sitting watching the "movie" that I have been standing right upon the screen watching.
Tim says (way too many times)
$22.00 for adult admission to Titanic
$11.00 for child admission to Titanic
Kaye blocking the Movie Priceless
Mary Margaret walks into the Chinese Buffet and picks up chop sticks (she always gets them in Wynne) and a little Chinese man comes running from the back screaming...You no eat chop sticks, put them back...Two Dollar, Two Dollar, You no eat....she was red from head to toe
Taylor in same Chinese place...walks up to waitress...Where's the Bathroom? Waitress bends over and says Bathroom? Taylor bends over and says Bathroom. Waitress bends over and says Bathroom...Taylor bends over....we all bust out laughing and Taylor leaves to hunt for the bathroom.
Antique Store
Mary Margaret has on her Ipod...loud...
She passes loud gas several times and does not realize how loud it is.
Everyone was staring at her while she bee-bopped around with her Ipod, pootin'.
Friday, August 01, 2008
Vacation Slide
Posted by Kaye Butler at 1:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I'm proud of me to and i can figure out thing if I'm not scared and I loved that ride.
Thanks for leaving your link over on the #gno blog. I love this, especially the part about being up on the Titanic screen. Everyone needs their 15 minutes of fame, huh? LOL
Love having you at #gno. "See" you next week :)
Hi Kaye... linked to you at the GNO blog today. Go and check it out!
Have a great gossipy day :).
Great job I enjoyed your post #gno travel was a lot of fun!
Post a Comment