Sunday, November 21, 2010

Blog Pals

Beth Paulsen and I have been blog friends for awhile now. She lives in Iowa and I live in Arkansas.

Beth is a native Arkansan. She grew up in Stuttgart, Arkansas, home to some of the best duck hunting in the state. Beth and her family were traveling this weekend home to Stuttgart for Thanksgiving and decided to drive through Wynne!!! Yay Me! Go Check out Playing with the Paulsens...she's an awesome photographer with awesome tips!

We get to meet!


Of course there was all kinds of craziness when we met! We took them out to Village Creek so her guys could fish and we can visit. There was a lot of laughing...


On their way through the metropolis of Earle and Parkin, they were educated. Some Arkansans have grocery carts in their yards. I received a text from Beth..."ok be honest r there shopping buggies in ur yard?" I was tempted to say yes...but she said be honest, and I'm glad to report that there are no shopping buggies in my yard at the moment. You never know though, I might find a good deal somewhere! LOL. We do have 2 campers, about 4 fishing boats, a duck boat/blind, tractor, 4 wheelers, canoe, a couple of 16 foot trailers, my Halloween decoration is still out, a 65 pound basset/beagle and a cat. (and for the anonymous commenter...a fallout shelter that I plan to lock my children in so they can become detached from society and depressed.)
Beth quickly realized that we were really not backwoods hillbillies, we do brush a mouth full of teeth and take a bath everyday...
then
there
was
Mary Margaret

We were on our best behavior, but I think she blew our cover.

It's how we roll!

1 comments:

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

this is awesome!!! laughin so hard! great summary of our day! it was so fun! I am on stolen wifi that is really slow... and this laptop wont even load my pics today! gurrr.... so i may not be able to post anything till we get home. might just link to this post!

ps... glad the date went well! *smile* boys can be so sweet at gun point.